Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Vacation tech

Like my brother, I guess I am a geek. I too, used to hit the trail with nothing more than some gorp, clean underwear, and a rain suit. This is what I took on my trip last spring to Sedona, AZ.

Left to right, top to bottom:
Slik tripod, Yaesu charger for FT-VX5R.

iPod charger and Firewire cable, Zire 72 PDA, various audio interface cables, iPod, iTrip Fm Transmitter.

Sony high capacity NiMH charger, Magellan Map 330M GPS, Yaesu VX5R Tri-band All Mode Tranceiver, Olympus NiMH charger.

All sitting on top of a Sony Vaio Portable Desktop PCG-K25 Pentium 4, 2.8GHz w/802.11g WiFi
Not pictured but taking picture, Sony DSC-W7 7.2 Megapixel digital camera w/1G Memory Stick.

What have I become?

A f&%king GEEK! And this was a minimal trip! No cell phone, though. This was a vacation from that little insidious device.

Papaw would be proud. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger jadam said...

You brought clean underwear on trips? Silly man.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home